- Host: Cape Breton Partnership
- Online Location: Click Here
- Register / Tickets: Click Here
- Start: Thursday March 23 @ 11:30am
- End: Thursday March 23 @ 1:00pm
Join the Cape Breton Partnership and the Nova Scotia Department of Labour, Skills and Immigration over lunch for a virtual webinar to learn how immigration helps employers meet labour needs.
In this session you will learn about:
– Immigration options to grow your business and the supports available to help employees to settle permanently in Nova Scotia.
– The roles and services administered by the Cape Breton Partnership that can help you fill your positions, navigate the Canadian immigration system, and support your employees and newcomers to stay in Cape Breton – Unama’ki.
– An overview from representatives of the Immigration and Population Growth Branch with Labour, Skills and Immigration on immigration programs, including the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) and the new Atlantic Immigration Program (AIP).
The presentation will also go over application processes, international recruitment opportunities and sources of skilled workers.Register Now!