- Host: The Cape Breton Partnership, the Workers' Compensation Board of Nova Scotia, and the Nova Scotia Department of Labour, Skills and Immigration
- Location: Membertou Trade and Convention Centre
- Register / Tickets: Click Here
- Price: $99 +HST
- Start: Wednesday May 4 @ 7:30am
- End: Wednesday May 4 @ 4:00pm
The Cape Breton Partnership will be hosting the annual Safety First in Cape Breton Symposium in collaboration with the Workers’ Compensation Board of Nova Scotia, and the Nova Scotia Department of Labour, Skills and Immigration, held at the Membertou Trade and Convention Centre on Wednesday, May 4, 2022.
This event is aimed at workplace safety committee professionals, managers, human resource professionals and small business owners.
Agenda: May 4, 2022
- 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. – Registration & Trade Show *
- 8:30 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. – Welcome & Introductions
- 8:45 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. – Keynote Address
- 9:45 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. – Nutrition Break & Tradeshow
- 10:15 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. – Breakout Sessions **
- 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. – Updates from Workers’ Compensation Board of Nova Scotia and the Nova Scotia Department of Labour, Skills and Immigration (LSI)
- 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. – Lunch & Trade Show
- 1:00 p.m. to 1:45 p.m. – Breakout Sessions **
- 1:45 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. – Breakout Sessions **
- 2:30 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. – Presentation with Threads of Life
- 3:15 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. – Safety First Awards, Wrap Up, & Final Remarks
*Please note, coffee/tea will be available in the morning but no food will be served during registration time.
**Attendees will be asked to pre-register for breakout sessions. Please proceed to registering to see the full list of breakout sessions.
Safety First in Cape Breton Awards
As part of the annual Safety First in Cape Breton Symposium, our event organizers are proud to present the Safety First in Cape Breton Awards. To find out out more about the awards, or nominate a deserving individual or company, please visit: http://www.safetyfirstcapebreton.com/about-safetyfirstawards.html
For more information, contact Carly Appleton at the Cape Breton Partnership by email at email@example.com or by phone at 902-562-0122.