April 2, 2020
As part of the Cape Breton Partnership’s Helping Businesses Respond During COVID-19 webinar series, a new session is scheduled for Monday, April 6, 2020.
The session will discuss social media marketing, developing content and using social media platforms effectively to support business and reach customers online.
Webinar details are below:
- Topic: Social Media Marketing During COVID-19
- Subject matter experts:
- Kevin MacMullin, Project & Account Manager, VMP Group
- Danielle Johnston, Partner, Anchored Ideas Ltd.
- Helen Graham, Faculty Member, NSCC & CBU
- Date: Monday, April 6, 2020
- Time: 2 p.m.
- Registration: https://bit.ly/CBwebinar-SocialMediaMarketing
The session will be capped at 100 participants, however, the webinar will be recorded and shared on the Cape Breton Partnership website and social media channels to ensure the information is accessible to all.
In an effort to support Cape Breton – Unama’ki businesses during the COVID-19 global pandemic, the Cape Breton Partnership is hosting Helping Businesses Respond During COVID-19, a webinar series on topics identified by our business community. The Cape Breton Partnership is planning additional sessions in the coming weeks on a variety of topics. Future webinar sessions will be shared once details are confirmed.
Megan TonetCape Breton Partnership