March 26, 2020
As part of the Cape Breton Partnership’s Helping Businesses Respond During COVID-19 webinar series, a session is scheduled for Friday, March 27, 2020.
The purpose of this session is to explore innovative ways Cape Breton businesses are adapting to current market demands by exploring unique online shopping experiences and delivery methods.
Webinar details are below:
- Topic: Innovating Through COVID-19
- Subject matter experts:
- Andrew Morrow, Co-founder, Breton Brewing Company, Sydney
- Don Beamish, General Manager, Larch Wood Canada, Margaree
- Scott Morrison, Owner, Flavor Creative Catering, Sydney
- Heather Austin-Coloumbe, Owner, Farmer’s Daughter, Whycocomagh
- Date: Friday, March 27, 2020
- Time: 2 p.m.
- Registration: https://bit.ly/CBwebinar-innovation
The session will be capped at 100 participants, however, the webinar will be recorded and shared on the Cape Breton Partnership website and social media channels to ensure the information is accessible to all.
In an effort to support Cape Breton – Unama’ki businesses during the COVID-19 global pandemic, the Cape Breton Partnership is hosting Helping Businesses Respond During COVID-19, a webinar series on topics identified by our business community. The Cape Breton Partnership is planning additional sessions in the coming weeks on a variety of topics including e-commerce, legal services and navigating the many recently announced government programs and services. Future webinar sessions will be shared once details are confirmed.
Megan TonetCape Breton Partnership