April 7, 2020
As part of the Cape Breton Partnership’s Helping Businesses Respond During COVID-19 webinar series, a new session is scheduled for Monday, April 6, 2020.
The purpose of this session is to explore how businesses can begin to integrate e-commerce into their existing operations.
Webinar details are below:
- Topic: The COVID-19 Effect – How to grow your business through E-commerce
- Subject matter experts:
- Amanda Gilmour, Customer Success Representative, Shopify
- Harpreet Singh, Former Senior Business Manager, Amazon
- Glen Murrant, Sales & Marketing Strategist, AG Research
- Tanya Heading, Programmer/Developer, AG Research
- Date: Wednesday, April 8, 2020
- Time: 2 p.m.
- Registration: https://bit.ly/CBwebinar-ecommerce
The session will be capped at 100 participants, however, the webinar will be recorded and shared on the Cape Breton Partnership website and social media channels to ensure the information is accessible to all.
In an effort to support Cape Breton – Unama’ki businesses during the COVID-19 global pandemic, the Cape Breton Partnership is hosting Helping Businesses Respond During COVID-19, a webinar series on topics identified by our business community. The Cape Breton Partnership is planning additional sessions in the coming weeks on a variety of topics. Future webinar sessions will be shared once details are confirmed.
Megan TonetCape Breton Partnership