- Accounting 101: Business Response to COVID-19 with Grant Thornton Sydney
- Subject matter experts: Rob Wadden, CPA, CA Grant Thornton Sydney, and Patrick Lahey, Partner, CPA, CA Grant Thornton Sydney
- Communicating proactively with lenders/stakeholders
- Planning for financial statement impact
- Working safely and collaboratively
- Preparing for time-sensitive matters
- Business planning/reporting
- Risk analysis
- Q&A with a CPA
Registrants will be sent the join-in information for a Zoom webinar and call prior to the 2:00 p.m. start on Tuesday. Participants will be able to view via zoom app on a device or listen in via phone.
Each session will be capped at 100 participants, however, they will be recorded and shared on the Cape Breton Partnership social media channels to ensure the information is accessible to all.
Additional sessions are planned in the coming weeks on a variety of topics including financing, e-commerce, legal, and navigating the many recently announced government programs and supports.
Future sessions will be shared once details are confirmed.
For more information on resources available, visit https://capebretonpartnership.com/covid-19-resources/.