Succession Readiness Workshop – Ensuring Your Future Copy
- Wed, Nov 7th, 2018 @ 08:30 am
- Presented By:
- The Cape Breton Partnership & Grant Thornton
- Holiday Inn Sydney Waterfront
Do you run a small to medium sized business in Nova Scotia?
The Cape Breton Partnership invites you to a 3-hour workshop to help you understand more about Succession Planning for your business, presented by Grant Thornton.
Key Topics Include:
- Succession Planning 101: What Does It Really Mean
- Valuing a Business, How To Properly Assess Your Operation
- The Selling Process, The Steps & What To Expect
- Increasing the Value of Your Business, How To Do It & Why It’s Important
- Tax Implications, Selling Shares or Assets, and Capital Gains Exemptions
A light breakfast is included.
Seats are limited, so register today! Contact Kelly MacKinnon at 902-562-0122 or firstname.lastname@example.org.