Speed Networking at CBU
- Wed, Mar 20th, 2019 @ 05:00 pm
- Presented By:
- The Cape Breton Partnership/Cape Breton Connector Program
- Cape Breton University - Veschuren Centre Atrium
We are delighted to be welcoming alumni back to CBU to share their valuable career experiences with you. This is the perfect opportunity to develop your professional networking skills while finding out about the broad range of career opportunities available to you after graduating. Whether you have a clear idea of your career goals or simply want to explore different options, this event will provide you with invaluable insights and real life career advice from CBU’s graduates. Refreshments will be served and you will have the opportunity to openly network with alumni after the speed networking session. We will also have some fun activities and prizes for you at the event.
Date: Wednesday, March 20th
Time: 5–8 p.m.
Location: Verschuren Centre Atrium
The structure of the evening will be as follows:
- 5:00-5:30pm Registration & Networking
- 5:30-6:00pm Welcome and Introduction by Connector Program and CBU Alumni
- 6:00-7:30pm Structured Speed Networking
- 7:30-8:00pm Reception & Mingling
This event is exclusively for CBU senior students or potential graduates and limited spaces are available. This event is free to attend, but pre-registration is required.
For more information, please contact Robyn Lee Seale at 902-217-5170 or Steve Horne at 902-563-1401.
We are looking forward to seeing you there!