Learning Series for Atlantic Canadian Employers
- Wed, Mar 3rd, 2021 @ 12:00 am - Wed, May 26th, 2021 @ 12:00 am
- Presented By:
IRCC will host two different events: a learning series and a virtual cafe for employers in Atlantic Canada.
Learning Series for Atlantic Canadian Employers:
- will feature a new topic each month
- opportunities to ask questions and engage with IRCC
- Employers may choose to attend one or all of the events offered as part of the series.
- Employers must register for the session(s). There are three different session topics being offered:
- Introduction to Outreach Services for Employers
- Hiring Global Talent
- Introduction to Work Permits: Temporary Foreign Worker Program
Virtual Café for Atlantic Canadian Employers:
- Virtual drop-in office hours (no registration required)
- Employers can chat live with IRCC Outreach officers, ask questions and get information about economic immigration programs.
- Case-specific enquiries will not be addressed
- Employers can drop in any time during the scheduled office hours by clicking here
Upcoming Virtual Café Hours:
- March 10, 2021 from 9-11 (AST)
- March 24, 2021 from 9-11 (ADT)
- April 7, 2021 from 9-11 (ADT)
- April 21, 2021 from 9-11 (ADT)
- May 5, 2021 from 9-11 (ADT)
- May 19, 2021 from 9-11 (ADT)