Atlantic Immigration – Opportunities for your Workplace – Ingonish
- Wed, Mar 28th, 2018 @ 04:00 pm
- Presented By:
- The Cape Breton Partnership
- Smokey Recreation Rink and Hall - 37890 Cabot Trail Ingonish Beach, B0C 1L0
The Cape Breton Partnership invites you to attend an information session for employers on Immigration in Atlantic Canada to understand the changing labour market needs in Cape Breton, the new initiatives being put forward by the provincial and federal government, and a current list of solutions available for your workplace. We will have information on the new Atlantic Immigration Pilot (AIP), the Local Immigration Partnership (LIP), and the Connector Program.
The AIP is an innovative program – part of the federal government’s Atlantic Growth Strategy – that was developed to help businesses fill labour gaps and grow. It is for employers in any sector who are trying to overcome issues that are hindering sustainability or growth opportunities. Some of those challenges include:
- Experiencing labour shortages;
- Facing difficulty attracting and retaining talent; or
- Looking to address the emerging and or persistent labour market challenges.
This is an opportunity to engage with the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration, the Cape Breton Partnership, and Settlement Service Providers on the process of the AIP and how to get started.
This event is free to attend, but pre-registration is required.
Workshop & Networking with Regional Partners