Personal Protective Equipment Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Service Providers
If you have a local business that provides any of the above products or services and are not currently listed, please email us at email@example.com and let us know!
VIEW FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Canadian Manufacturers & Businesses Needed
If you are a Canadian manufacturer or business that can assist Canada in meeting the need for medical supplies, your help is needed. If you can say yes to the following, the Government of Canada wants to hear from you:
- You can manufacture in Canada and/or have ready access to necessary inputs through your supply chain;
- You have equipment or facilities that can be rapidly re-tooled to meet medical needs, including for personal protective equipment such as gloves, masks and surgical gowns, sanitizers, wipes, ventilators and other medical equipment and supplies; and
- You have skilled workers who are able to respond and who could be available for work in the current circumstances
Please send a short summary of your office to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Government of Canada is also looking for businesses that can supply products and services in support of Canada’s response to COVID-19. Can you provide any of the products or services listed below?
- Disposable N95 masks
- Disposable surgical masks
- Nitrile gloves
- Vinyl gloves
- Bottles of hand sanitizer
- Other prevention products
- Guard / security services
- Nursing services
- Food services
- Laundry services
- Accommodation maintenance services
- Personal services
- IT support services
- Other services
If so, please complete the submission form here:https://buyandsell.gc.ca/forms/help-canada-combat-covid-19-submission-form.
Nova Scotia Together: help fight Coronavirus – workplace
The Province of Nova Scotia has issued an invitation to businesses and organizations who can supply personal protective equipment (PPE) and other supplies to keep employees and customers safe from COVID-19 to help Nova Scotia businesses reopen safely.
To have your business added to the provincial list, please complete this form.