The Cape Breton Partnership was formed with the idea of uniting businesses and communities across Cape Breton to drive the economy forward. The Partnership is governed by a Board of Directors comprised of community leaders from the public and private sectors.
Nominations now being accepted for
2020-2021 Board of Directors
The Cape Breton Partnership is seeking nominations for its Board of Directors.
Nominations will be accepted until Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
As Cape Breton Island’s economic development organization, it is highly desirable that the Cape Breton Partnership’s Board of Directors are from diverse sectors with a variety of backgrounds and experiences.
Requirements to become a member of the Cape Breton Partnership’s Board of Directors include:
- Commitment to the vision, mission and goals of the Cape Breton Partnership;
- Serve on the Board and its committees for a three-year term, attend meetings (quarterly Board meetings, one strategic planning session) and represent the Cape Breton Partnership when requested;
- Demonstrate leadership in the Cape Breton – Unama’ki business community;
- Provide guidance and direction to the organization based on knowledge and experience; and
- Be an investor with the Cape Breton Partnership.
Click here to access and download the Nomination Package
2019-2020 Board of Directors